In the world of education, every opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students is worth celebrating. We are thrilled to share the exciting news that our Keiki Steps and Ka Lama Education Academy programs has been ganted a significant award totaling $10,823,829from the Native Hawaiian Education Program for the next 3 years. This achievement marks a pivotal moment in our commitment to serving Native Hawaiian students and the broader community.
Receiving this grant award holds the promise of a transformative impact on the Native Hawaiian students we serve. We will be able to make a difference in the following key areas:
- Expanded Educational Opportunities: We can expand our educational programs, services, providing more resources, support, and opportunities to Native Hawaiian students.
- Cultural Preservation: The Native Hawaiian Education Program grant allows us to prioritize cultural preservation and education, ensuring that Native Hawaiian traditions and culture-based learning are woven into our curriculum.
- Community Engagement: We can further engage with the Native Hawaiian community, fostering stronger relationships and addressing their unique educational needs.
- Professional Development: This grant enables us to provide professional development opportunities for educators, ensuring the are well-equipped to support Native Hawaiian students effectively.
- Data-Driven Improvement: We will use grant funding to collect and analyze data, helping us continually improve our programs and measure their impact on student success.
This grant will allow us to expand our efforts, forge deeper community connections, and make a lasting impact on the lives of those we serve. As we move forward, we are excited to embark on this transformative journey, standing together with the Native Hawaiian community, and working tirelessly to achieve our shared educational goals. Together we can make a difference in the lives of Native Hawaiian students and create a more inclusive and equitable future.