ʻAuhea ʻoukou e nā Kumu Kaiāulu?!
Calling all K-12 Waiʻanae educators-Our Ka Lama team is excited to provide this PDE3 Course offering to help Waiʻanae educators design, deliver and develop culturally authentic and meaningful curriculum using place based moʻolelo and rigorous STEM concepts for students in our Waiʻanae community. Offered as a follow up course to previous Ka Lama workshops, this Nānā I Ke Kumu PDE3 #1 will take educators through a detailed and reflective process of community conscious curriculum design. Participants will refine their practice as highly qualified community educators while earning 3 PDE3 credits towards pay scale reclassification. See the attached flyer for course information.
IMPORTANT – Read carefully before submitting payment:
- Please see the attached flyer for course schedule. Participants must commit to attending all instruction days (Zoom) as well as completing a Learning Results Portfolio due on October 3, 2023.
- Registration for this course is only being offered to DOE & PCS educators from the Waiʻanae/Nānākuli complex area.
- Event registration and payment is required in order to be added to the official PDE3 Roster. More details about PDE3 registration will be sent via email upon payment for this event.
- Teacher Reclassification recommends that charter school teachers follow up with their Administrator or PCS Director to ensure that their applications for reclassification will be accepted by the HIDOE before registering for a PDE³ course.
- Deadline to submit payment and to register via PDE3: Monday, July 25, 2023
- Participation in this course will also include further support in 1-1 Instructional Coaching in the Fall 2023 as well as further PDE3 course offerings in Spring 2024.
If you have questions or need assistance, please email email@example.com.